1. What is margin trading?
Margin trading is a method of trading assets using funds provided by a third party. When compared to regular trading accounts, Margin accounts allow traders to access greater sums of capital, allowing them to leverage their positions. Essentially, Margin trading amplifies trading results so that traders are able to realize larger profits on successful trades. This ability to expand trading results makes Margin trading especially popular in low-volatility markets, particularly the international Forex market. Still, Margin trading is also used in stock, commodity, and cryptocurrency markets.
2. How to Transfer Funds out of Margin Account on EasyCoins Website
- Log into your EasyCoins account.
- On the top menu, go to [Wallet] - [Margin].
- Find the asset you want to transfer and click the [Transfer] button.
- Select where you want the funds to go (e.g., from the Cross Margin to the Fiat and Spot wallet).
3. What is the daily interest rate for trading on margin with EasyCoins?
EasyCoins margin daily interest rate is 0.098%
4. How to reduce the margin risk rate?
Use margin ratio reasonably to control position； Stop profits and losses in time and close positions spontaneously; Timely additional margin to ensure that the ratio of total assets/leverage quota is greater than 110% to avoid liquidation.